Ladies & Gentlemen!
We have a pleasure to present you the time lapse form our 3rd Splash Art Festival, which was held in Back Loft in Dublin on 9-10th November 2013.
Photos from the event coming soon :)
“… I needed a Big Bang to change my life! I realized that I don’t want to spend all my time earning money & spending it on things. That’s when I discovered photography” - Dan Alexandru http://500px.com/blog/846
my town :)
Ladies and Gentlemen! New updated event! Hope to see you there <3
ArtWave has the pleasure to invite you to our 3rd Splash Art Festival and launch of our online platform www.art-wave.org
Splash Art Festival is a 2-day festival of art, music and dance and is our most successful annual event. As this may be our last show for a while this year we want to honour our artistic friends who supported us throughout the years and present their works.
We are not saying goodbye yet! We are starting new arty adventures, therefore this 3rd Splash will be a little different from the previous ones. This is what will be going on:
1. Visual art exhibition
2. Digital presentation of our friends and their works, previous events and ArtWave’s future plans
3. We will have a camera set-up in the mezzanine to take photos of the whole first day of the show! Later on we will make a time lapse video out of it
4. Few more surprises for the ArtWave’s online platform launch
Location: The Back Loft c/o La Catedral Studios (www.lacatedralstudios.org), 7-11 St. Augustine Street (Off Thomas Street), Dublin 8.
Saturday 9th November – 6pm to 10:30pm
Sunday 10th November – 2pm to 8pm
Tickets: €5 – 2-day pass (available at the door)
1. Dominika Cicio – photography
2. Niamh Curry – painting
3. Natasha Edmondson – painting
4. Paul Farrell – photography
5. Łukasz Gancarz – photography
6. GoldGinger Photography
7. Ciarna Hackett - jewellery & illustrations
8. Aneta Jablonska - painting
9. Ula Kapala - traditional art & jewellery
10. Paul McCloskey – painting
11. Natalie McGlynn – mixed media
1. m. Steven McGovern - painting
12. Magda Nowacka – photography
13. Tomasz Olejnik – photography & painting
14. Barry Quinn – painting & drawing
15. Betty San – fashion & crafts
16. Clara Traynor - artist designer & creator of clothing label clara-bella.
17. Żaneta Witkowska – painting
- Ula Kapala - https://soundcloud.com/ulakapala
- Barry Quinn
Our Sponsors & Partners:
• La Catedral Studios/Back Loft: https://www.facebook.com/back.loft
• John Lemon & Yerbata - Refreshing, well balanced combination of rhubarb, apple and lemon, gently sparkling and naturally cloudy lemonade, 100% natural.
Come and enjoy the art with a complimentary John Lemon’s Lemonade & glass of wine.
See you there :)
Postcard from Venice.
"Hero Princess Bear"
The moral of this story is don’t have shitty taste in music. Ever.
Happy Halloween 👻
“Which of the photographs is my favorite?
The one I’m going to take tomorrow.”
- Imogen Cunningham
Among the millions of blogs on Tumblr, only a small number are contributors of original content: “the world’s creators”
And if you’ve ever looked at Tumblr’s Explore Page you might notice that Photography is oddly absent.
There’s #design, #art, #architecture and even #artists on tumblr — but no mention of anything related to the art of taking pictures with a camera. Even #film is a trap — it’s for movies, not analog photography!
We don’t think this situation is acceptable. So let’s Fight it.
We’d like to ask all original photographers on Tumblr to start putting the #photographers on tumblr tag on every single photo you post.
Photographers deserve more recognition among the Creators on Tumblr. Hopefully, by using this tag we’ll help the entire community of Tumblr photographers get noticed — and maybe one day we will see that tag on the Tumblr Explore page too.
Reblog this post and spread the word.
Photographers on Tumblr
Beer with a view for after 30th bday shenanigans! With miss @meshaniel :))) in Nagelkopfel, Walchen, Austria. (at Nagelköpfel Erlebnisberg)
Grossglocknersteasse, Austria. 2 days ago (at Grossglockner (3798 m.))
From my Project 30.
HDR (4 photos) of my Diana Mini with new Flash… aaaaand I’m off on hols :)